Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Dear Santa

I've been good all year. I have enclosed just a couple things that I would LOVE if you could bring me for Christmas. If you need further assistance, I have developed a Wish List at Shopbop.com.

Love,

Kelsey

Enclosed: A Few Must-Have Items

#1 Christian Louboutin sexy ass boots. I promise to always behave if you give me these boots. Promise!



#2 Well, of course the thigh high boots need a friend, so why not add these? I promise to not have road rage on practice and game days... or ever.



#3 Yet another pair of shoes, this time some Zanotti's. I promise to adopt a puppy within 6 months! (See picture below!)


Bernese Mountain Dog--don't you just want to squeeze him!!!?


Now that I'm thinking about it, if you wanted to bring him to me, you could do that, too! But lastly, if you could somehow make this Nightcap Clothing dress NOT SOLD OUT on shopbop.com so I can have one, that would be beautiful. I promise to be good all next year.


Can't wait for Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment