Thursday, January 14, 2010

Haiti Relief

With the devastating news of the Haiti earthquake this past week, there have been many websites to donate to help relief efforts. While I am not one to share news of my good-doings, I have felt compelled to help, financially, with these relief efforts. I have found quite a few websites that are accepting donations in any amount. I know it's tough economic times, but even $10 can help. Here are a few websites, if you have a few dollars to spare. Let's do anything we can to aid in the future of Haiti and its' residences that were lucky enough to survive. My prayers and heart go out to the victims who experienced this horrific event.

Doctor's Without Borders

Haiti Emergency Relief Fund

American Red Cross

Haiti Relief Fund



No comments:

Post a Comment