Sunday, January 31, 2010

So fierce.

Dance Precisions is this amazing dance studio out of Placentia, California where Nathan from SYTYCD Season 6 studied and I am obsessed with them. Many of us have seen the fierce little number by 7 year olds that caused a ton of controversy, but in the end, they got 1st OVERALL at Showbiz. If you haven't seen it and have an open-mind (some people tend to get offended?), check it out, and PLEASE watch the little green princess, she's so naughty -- haha!



This video led me to find their older groups and wow, amazing. I'm inspired. Had to share with my fellow dancers and even those who aren't dancers.

Hale developed from two passions in my life: dance and fashion. I have degrees in both dance and visual communications in fashion and videos like this inspire me every day to be the best I possibly can. They're like 16 years old and possess more sex appeal than I ever will!

No comments:

Post a Comment